Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer Fun!!!

We buried Ashlyn in the Bear Lake sand




 Derek and Ashlyn rode in the kayak.  Derek said that the whole time they were out Ashlyn asked if they could go back to shore, but once they got back to shore, she wanted to go back out. HA HA.
 



Grandma Martinson went swimming with us at the pool. Ashlyn had lots of fun jumping off the side to Grandma. 



Granny was so sweet and had a Tea Party for all the Williams' Girls in the Family.  It was such a fun event.  All of us loved it!!! Great event Granny, thank you!
Ashlyn is taking after her Auntie Aubrey with all the faces that she was making while taking pictures.




Ashlyn had a lot of fun dressing up for the big event! She sure looks like a superstar!




Whenever I get my phone out Brinley says, "Cheeseeeeee".  Can't you just hear that sweet voice looking at this picture!




Some of the Tea Party ladies!  Don't they look fabulous!!!


Daddy, Ashlyn, Grandma and Grandpa Williams, Aubrey, and Maren had a campout in the backyard sleeping in the tent.  One by one throughout the night, people came into their nice cozy beds inside, but Grandma and Grandpa, Maren and Aubrey stuck it out!  What troopers! This was Ashlyn's first experience sleeping in the tent.  




We went to Seven Peaks three times while in Utah!  Ashlyn loved it everytime.




One of the evenings, we went to Station Park in Farmington to play!  That is one of Derek and I's favorite places to go. We enjoy the fountain, play area, and family friendly atmosphere.




One of my most favorite things is to watch Derek play with the girls!  He is the best father ever!


This is one of the best pictures we could get with these four munchkins.  We had a fun time visiting the Hogle Zoo with Grandma Martinson, Minnie, Lyssa, and our cousins Parker and Sawyer.






I sure love these little princesses of mine!





The first morning we were at my parents, Brinley found the Jesus statue and gave him MANY hugs and kisses!  It was so cute!




This is what the girls looked like when we took off to Utah at 4 in the morning.  Derek and I were so impressed with how well the girls did in the car traveling there and back!


I had to add this picture because I thought it was hilarious.  While I was packing for the trip, Brinley was helping me out (or so I thought).  HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment