Sunday, January 25, 2015

This week: Ashlyn's turns 4!

The Omaha weather has been quite surprising! On Monday we hung outside with the Van de Graaf's (I never spell their name right). It was beautiful and probably 55-60 degrees! So different than our winter last year... so far.

Ashlyn, once again, getting her groove on.


ASHLYN's BIRTHDAY! She was given many gifts and was so happy!


She was nice enough to share this big coloring book with Brinley. On the left is the camera that she was given that Jenny used on her mission. She has loved taking lots and lots of pictures!

We went bowling with the Van de Graaf's. Unfortunately this is the only picture we got.

Ashlyn and I got some one-on-one time and went to the Gardens. They had a Lego exhibit going on (we didn't know about it) but we had so much fun! Ashlyn and I built this snowman together.

A lifesize Lego gardener!

We all love birthday cake!


We love to play a game that I played in my family  growing up. One person goes out of the room and changes something about their appearance. Then they come back in and everyone else has to guess what it is. Ashlyn has really grown to love this game. She is actually pretty good at it. She even figured out what was different about this picture below when I came back in. (I unbuttoned my shirt...jk).

Silly faces!


Our cute Claire! She is smiling more often and has become a fun little baby. I've even got her laughing a couple times. We felt like she was spitting up more and possibly had acid reflux. Jenny asked for a prescription from the Dr. and she has been so much better since then! Yay! She has slept through the night the last three nights!


Brinley and Ashlyn were arguing about who got to sit on the storage bucket. Ashlyn was nice enough to go and get the Bumbo to solve the problem.


Here's my fun case for the week. I posted this on dentaltown.com and got some great feedback. I am realizing that I need to spend more time learning about clinical procedures rather than developing my business plan. I definitely have a passion for both but will let business take the back seat for the next year.



And last but not least we found out that Maren has become engaged to David! Congrats you two! Welcome to the family David!

No comments:

Post a Comment