Monday, June 1, 2015

Ashlyn rides a bike!

While the Van De Graafs were gone, Ashlyn got the idea to try and ride Hailey's two-wheeler. I had my doubts but she picked it up pretty quick! We attribute it to the balance bike Ashlyn received from Grandma and Papa Martinson.

I had so much fun teaching the girls to try new things at the park and Bancroft Elementary (close to our house).








Ashlyn has been doing "Mommy School" and been learning how to read! She filled up the letter A on a chart so we said she could get an ice cream to celebrate. She wanted the whole family to go though... so we did! Good job Ashlyn!

Brinley cleaning her mouth.


My summer schedule has been so awesome! I get home almost every day around 2-3:00 and we get to go do fun things. One day we just went to a new park and played and laid on the blanket.




Then we went on a ride/walk!


All this fun stuff has been wearing Ashlyn out. She has been falling asleep in different places. This is one of the more interesting. It actually rained part of the time she was asleep. 



At the Gardens! Always a good time!

Our favorite porch swing at the gardens.



Really strange pathology on the underside of these leaves.




Brinley never gets tired of the swings!

Or Ashlyn!

Silly time!

Ashlyn loves playing with Claire.


Morning time shows are the best!


At the splash pad!

Brinley didn't warm up quite as well as Ashlyn did. 


Doing push-ups!

Going home! We sure love the Van De Graafs!




Sunday picnic on the lawn with our neighbors!



Last year I only saw fireflies a couple times and the girls were already in bed so this year I vowed that the first time I saw fireflies I would make sure they saw them! So tonight I found one and went and woke up the girls to come see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment