Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Groove

Its been a good week getting back into the groove. Been kind of rough with the girls trying to get back into a routine and have actual discipline. 


My parents gave us this Dave Ramsey book and we have been reading it together. We just finished Chapter 5 tonight and we have enjoyed it. We started a budget on everydollar.com. I like the way Dave explains to do it. You set a budget at the beginning of every month. "I don't care what you spend your money on, as long as you do it on purpose." I think we are pretty prudent with our money but even this week having a budget has helped us to think twice when making purchases. Thanks Mom and Dad!


Spencer here gave me  a haircut a couple months ago. He has started doing this as a hobby and I was the first non-family person that he cut. It turned out great so when we got back I told him I needed another. Our first day of class was pretty rough so during pharmacology he texted me and asked if I wanted a haircut, NOW. I stood up and walked out of class. He had the clippers in the men's locker room so we did it and returned to class to hear the end of the lecture.


I was going through videos on the iPod and uploaded these to YouTube. Here is Ashlyn riding a horse.


Here is Brinley as a cute little baby. Crazy how time goes so fast!



Ashlyn is a great sister and always asking if she can help do different things to help out her sisters. Here she is helping to feed Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment