Friday, November 6, 2015

Fall Season Fun

Valas 




Ashlyn and Hailey

Brinley and Penny





This cutie sure has blessed our lives!  I just love her to death!

Today has been one of those days where I am going crazy with all the sibling rivalry.  Then there is a moment like this where Ashlyn is "reading" to Brinley.  Just melts my heart!


Ashlyn went on her first field trip for the zoo preschool to the Safari Park.  She had a blast!



Halloween Pumpkin Lunch


Thanks Nana for the little pumpkins.  We colored and decorated them for preschool.

This little one is starting to be interested in walking...I hope we have a walker on our hands before #4 joins this bunch!


 Ihop had Free Halloween Pancakes so I woke the kids up early and we drove to Ihop at 7 in the morning.  It was so fun because I decided that morning to do this with the girls.  It was still dark outside so they kept on saying that it was in the middle of the night.  I just love having these girls as my best friends to go on random holiday adventures with!  We went in our pjs and all!




This is my Sven makeup.. do you like my deer in the headlights look.. ha ha.

Preschool Halloween
If you are interested in looking at my blog... missjennyspreschool.blogspot.com


Olaf

Trick or Treating at Daddy's school



Love my mornings with these three kiddos


I pulled this baby out this week... so fun!

Daddy ripped his shorts and I "fixed" them temporarily because the next day, the other side ripped!  He really needs to just get new shorts, but these are his fav.

 

This little one can get into everything and anything when I am not looking.  She was outside taking off her clothes while there were tons of moms and kids gather for storytime.  Then later we go inside and she gets into my lipstick and marks her naked little body.  I couldn't help but laugh at this cutie!


Daddy gets out of school early on Thursdays so last night we went to the locate Art Museum.  We had a blast!
Brinley spent most of her time "painting" with the the ipad.




Daddy and Ashlyn made a weaving basket (thanks to Daddy's scout badge of basket weaving haha).




I am sure blessed to have my little family!  They bring me so much joy and happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment