Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Fall is in full swing and special visitors

These girls had their first dance class of this year!  They are all so excited! Ashlyn and Brinley are taking a class together and Desi and Claire are taking a class together.  I love how we can get 4 girls' activities all in an 1 1/2 hours/ week. 


One thing that I do love about school time is my one on one dates with the girls.  Because Derek and I are going to Hawaii, I wanted to fit in a date with each girl.
Brinley's tooth is so loose and she wanted to show it in the picture.



We had some very special visitors on Labor Day- Uncle Carl and Aunt Leah.  The kids were so excited.  Carl and Leah were so adorable and sweet to the kids.  Ashlyn whispered to me, "I am so surprised how active they are with us kids.  I thought they would talk to you guys most of the time." ha ha.  They gave a sweet gift to the girls giving them a bracelet from China and had Chinese writing on them.  They were so excited!


We had a pool party!

Emmett loves the slide



Before Carl and Leah came to our house, we went on a hike and to the park for so fun adventures.







Ashlyn has the cuties activities day leaders.  They made sabbath day cookie jar.  They had a recipe that went along with some scriptures.  Ashlyn does so many fun things.


Toy room fun!  Brinley was playing the harmonica and being sweet to Emmett.  She sure loves being his big sister.


Mommy school. 
I found these blank books on clearance at Target dollar bin and had to use my teacher creativity to use them.  We are making books to go along with our mommy school.



Emmett goes to the gym daycare while I workout and one day I walked through the door and found him like this.  He had a huge grin on his face!  It was too funny!


Brinley had her glow run and we were her cheerleaders.



We would high-five her everytime she passed us with a huge grin on her face!


Oh this boy sure loves his mama!


Ashlyn loves helping her younger sisters.  She is a big help.


Claire is enjoying preschool


He is drawn to the rocks (and of course throwing them).


Emmett is always waving to everyone that he sees.  This was hilarious because this little boy and him would just wave the whole time during lunch!  Lunch buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment