Wednesday, November 13, 2019

October adventures

Derek loves the AirFest Show.  This year Derek did something that he has never done before- rode in a helicopter.  He thought it was so cool and reminded him of the drone.






The kids' fave- train (Emmett's least favorite)



(He cried the whole ride)






As I was flipping through the photos, this one I will cherish.  Emmett is my little buddy- he totally has my "mama's" heart.  


We got mail...


 Creativity with our food... silly girl

Emmett just shoves a whole ice cream cone in his mouth


We made a pina colada because I enjoyed them in Hawaii, but it definitely wasn't as delicious.  Maybe it has to do with me not being in paradise and having to work for me it ha ha. 


This guy took a big step in hiring an online personal trainer from Scotland.  He is on a very strict diet for 2 weeks called the bland phases.  He is having the same food for every meal for 14 days: chicken, broccoli, and rice.  He is so dedicated! 


We got about 10 limes on our lime tree!


Ashlyn started piano lessons!  It was a cool experience to get her to this point.  The teacher lives down the street from us and I stopped by her house last year to see if she has any openings and while I was at her porch, Ashlyn comes marching out of the van and says, "Mom, I am NOT taking piano lesson." The sweet teacher said that she didn't have any openings.
Well I asked Ashlyn in the summer if she would be interested.  I shared with her how I think it will help her with school and help her gain confidence.  She said that she would.  Well I decided to try this lady again and I wasn't very hopeful because it was the end of September and I didn't want it to interfere our family time.  She said that she had only one spot available.  I was so excited!  
Ashlyn has loved it!  I think she will be so good at it if she continues to practice!


Preschool artwork



During Derek's lunch breaks we started going on walks around the neighborhood.  It has been nice with the cooler weather settling in.


Desi is learning how to push Emmett's buttons.


Our monthly lunch dates with Ashlyn and Brinley! 
It was fun to see Ashlyn's new school.



Our October Live List


Conference Bags



Measuring her Mac N Cheese


They found all the barrettes in the closet!



Hike with Daddy while Mommy is sick






Emmett loves the word Jesus.  He gets a M&M whenever he heard "Jesus" during conference.
(He actually stuffed his mouthful)


We are reading Harry Potter book 1 and it was going over Brinley's head.  We decided to watch parts of it so she can make connections while we read it at night.  
I have been wanting to read Harry Potter with the girls in prep for Harry Potter World in Feb, but I am so exhausted in the evening I got the audiobook and the book so we can follow along. WIN-WIN!


Just a regular day at the Williams


Derek is so dedicated to his goals (one is walking 5 miles/day), he is willing to pull his sick wife in the wagon during his lunch break.


Package from Grandma Martinson! 
Thank you for your thoughtfulness.


Family Night learning about body parts and the differences between boys and girls.


I  have been so sick.  I got body aches and flu symptoms.  The worst was the burbs that smelled like rotten eggs.


Emmett loves his sock from grandma Martinson
He is always asking to put them on.


He loves playing with the water.  


Along our family walks, we love to stop at this section and look for snakes, fish, or creatures.
Emmett just discovered that when he yells it echos.


Each Thursday I get to go to lunch with these handsome fellows!


He needs his beauty sleep


So do these ladies (in the carpool lane to pick up Ashlyn and Brinley)
It must have been a long day!


Preschool



Mommy School fun


No comments:

Post a Comment