Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ashlyn's hard work!

Ashlyn, Brinley and I went shopping at Walmart and we were in the shoe section.  Within a few minutes of being there, Ashlyn comes waddling over to me wearing some high heel little girl shoes (because the shoes were still clamped together) and said, "Mom, look how darling!!! Can we get them!"  I couldn't resist, they are so adorable.  But I didn't dare to without Daddy's permission because it cost more than I would buy my shoes.  She calls Derek and says, "Daddy I love you so much!  I have these shoes and they are so darling dad!  Can I get them!"  Now this girl know how to work her dad into saying yes and she is definitely my little shopper.  Whenever she wants something, she always says, "Mom, look how darling!  Can I get it?  Ashlyn can't wait to show everyone when she gets to Utah!  
So to earn the shoes, she had to do 10 chores and every time she completed a chore, she got to fill in a square of the shoe.  It took her over a week to color in the whole shoe, but she deserves it! She worked so hard!

So walking out the door today to go to church, Ashlyn fell in her high heel shoes.  She will have to learn that working in high heels is an art and hard work! 

So I am reading Hansel and Gretel (thanks Grandma Williams) before bedtime and Derek was able to capture this picture.  Got to love Brinley's face!!!  My girls love books!

So I was in Brinley's room with the girls cleaning the blinds and I leave the room for a minute and this is what I come back to.  Ashlyn decided to play beauty parlor with Brinley.    

I forgot to add this picture with the 4th of July pics, but Brinley sure loved the watermelon we had that evening.  She downed 3 slices of watermelon!

This morning during ward council I guess daddy and the girls were having a party at home taking picture of the reflection from the balloon we got from the store yesterday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment