Sunday, November 23, 2014

Baby Claire Photoshoot!

I have been excited about getting our camera so that we can take our own family photos. This was my first real effort with it. I was pretty pleased with the pictures we got. Our camera is a Canon T3i and I bought a fairly affordable external flash that really makes a huge difference in indoor pictures.






Ashlyn is always always asking if she can feed, burp, hold or do anything with Claire. She is such a great and loving big sister. Brinley has also been so loving. We have been very impressed.


We saw a picture like this in the hospital and tried to replicate it. 







 This is definitely my personal favorite.

We said goodbye to Grandma Martinson today. It was a sad goodbye. While I was selling my blood plasma yesterday morning (yes I still do that) the girl that stuck me asked if my mother in law was a help or just a nagger. It was an easy answer. She hasn't stopped helping since she arrived. She took care of the girls by herself so that I could stay with Jenny at the hospital. She has been constantly cleaning the house, doing our laundry. I told her on Friday night that she had really hit the bottom of the totem pole when she was folding our underwear. She even ironed my shirts! The girls have loved having her here as well. They had so much fun and it was tough to say goodbye. Needless to say, it was so great to have her with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment