Sunday, November 16, 2014

The sweet addition to our family: Baby Claire!

The sweet arrival of our Baby Claire!  
Claire Tamera Williams

We are a happy family!
Ashlyn loves to count how many people are in our family- 5 people!




I loved having the girls come visit at the hospital.  They loved holding 
Baby Claire and taking pictures.


They are going to be great big sisters.


 Girls Rule!



I am so grateful that Grandma was able to watch the girls during the hospital stay.  These girls are blessed to have a wonderful Grandma.  They have been counting down the days until she was here.  They are having a party with her and getting so spoiled.

Claire's middle name is named after her wonderful and sweet grandma!



My little girls are so blessed to have the best dad in the world.
Derek and I were talking at the hospital and it has been fun to spend three whole days together on a little "vacation" with our sweet baby Claire.  
I love you Derek!


The view from our window... it is freezing outside in Omaha while we are cuddling our
 sweet new angel.


Bundle of joy!


The girls had so much fun helping out the nurse today, even though Ashlyn's face reads the opposite.




I absolutely feel so blessed to have these three adorable girls call me Mommy!







No comments:

Post a Comment