Monday, May 18, 2015

Brinley's 2nd Birthday!

I am updating a little late, Happy 2nd Birthday to Brinley!!!
 I don't know who was more excited for Brinley's birthday, Brinley or Ashlyn!  But this pink beauty was the best present ever! (all the neighborhood kids think so too).  Thanks Grandma and Papa Martinson.



 We went to Costco for lunch and it was a successful trip (having three kids while shopping is an adventure because you never know what will happen).  We were heading back to the car with our cart full of groceries and happy girls while I was thinking to myself how great and successful it has been until.... the raspberries spilled everywhere in the parking lot.  The girls sat down in the middle of the parking lot eating germ infested raspberries.  I got a lot of disgusting looks, but it was a moment where I loved seeing my girls happy!


 That evening we got the tent all set up in the basement and read books with the flashlight.  Brinley's favorite was Frozen!


Then we did glow in the dark-in-the-dark bathtime!! Yeah! 
(Thanks Aunt Lyssa, Sawyer, and Parker)


Claire is learning to sit up!  I love her sweet face.


I got the girls a bubble machine and it has been a real hit!
Love my three girls!!!


Brinley has recently loved wearing skirts and dresses (following in her older sister's path of girly girl).  Apparently the clothing swap (or stealing sister's clothes) begins now.  She loves wearing Ashlyn's clothes.  


What a doll


So I found this picture of Ashlyn and it looks so much like Claire when she smiles.  Ashlyn loves it when I say that Claire looks like her, but with blue eyes. 


Also when I was cleaning out some closets I found this picture that we took on our honeymoon.
How fast time goes by...




No comments:

Post a Comment