Sunday, September 27, 2015

This week

I was able to spend some extra time at home this week because I was on rotation at a community clinic that is near our house.


Ashlyn likes to go for bike rides to "triple hills". It is an area of village green where the sidewalk behind units. There are three little hills that you go down in a distance of about 100 ft.

Here is the very end of it.




Children's Museum on Friday morning!


Jenny is such an amazing mother. She takes so many opportunities to teach the girls the gospel. Here she is, watching a short video about Nephi before singing the primary song, "Nephi's Courage".


Vala's again! We have gone the last two Saturdays and are still loving it. It is such a big place that even though there are so many people, it doesn't feel like there are too many.


What are they wishing for?


The girls looking in on Sleeping Beauty. Some day when we go to Disneyland, I have a feeling that the girls will just love it.


Ashlyn giving it a go!






Claire was really starting to get ornery at the end of our Vala's trip. We made our last stop at a sand play area and she brightened right up!


My favorite pair of shorts ripped! They were hand-me-downs from a classmate new shorts too! I was given them last year. I was also slightly embarrassed that the world was looking at my underwear. Jenny will sew them up for me. Right Jenny?


Ashlyn, Brinley, and Claire are each growing in their own ways, all becoming more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment