Thursday, August 25, 2016

Videos

I was putting the pictures from my phone onto my computer and I had to share some of these videos.

Claire new style of exercise!


So Derek has been really dedicated in teaching the girls the survival skills of swimming.  This is Brinley showing what she has learned.



While we were having lunch after swimming, I saw something move really slowly on the grass out our kitchen window.  It was a turtle!  We see quite a bit roaming turtles around here.  Last night Derek found one in our swimming pool. Got to love the nature in East Texas!



I can't express enough how grateful we are for our swimming pool (because there isn't a whole lot to do in Lufkin and it is so dang hot!) Our little swimmers!



Oh my goodness, I absolutely love Des' laugh!  She is so adorable and so happy.  Her sister make her laugh the most.  She was laughing a lot before I captured this, but I am excited that you can hear this adorable laugh!



It was the last week of summer before Ashlyn started school and on our bucket list was to have a tea party. 


Ashlyn recently has enjoyed running.  We ran to the church, around the parking lot, and back home together.  She is going to be my running buddy in the near future.



Life is like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you are going to get.



Ashlyn playing Dr. and Des is the patient.  Des is such a good sport!



This one is my favorite!!!!!  So for Cow Day (Chick-fil-a free meal day)  we went for lunch and dinner (yes twice and yes we felt gross after, but who can pass up on a free meal...ha ha).  So every time we go to Chick-fil-a we chant this song which we made up a few years ago.  It is so adorable!!!  When we pulled up to order (I had the luxury of the drive up window) the girls chanted it to the lady that took our order.  It was so fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment