Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall Festival

Ashlyn's school had a Fall Festival/Fundraiser and we enjoyed a night of dinner and fun activities.








This was adorable.  In the science lab they had a sensory table that we could touch things related to Halloween like Mummy's toes, Skeleton bones, witches eyeballs, and many more.  The kids and I had a lot of fun with it!







 

When I saw this portable classroom, it brought memories of my first year of teaching.  I miss teaching, but I will hold on to those memories forever.  I love this stage of life!


Oh how much we love the fire pit!!!





After the fire, these monkeys slept in the tent with Daddy!  They had so much fun sleeping on the back porch in the tent!  What a great Dad!


I love this picture!


These are my new Thanksgiving/Fall decorations!  I am excited to finally be able to invest in some fun decor!


While we were at Hobby Lobby, these girls were so excited to see Santa EVERYWHERE!  


I wanted to make Thanksgiving fun for the family and so I got this idea on Sunday at church.  The girls will punch one cup each day until Thanksgiving and inside is a prompt for what they are grateful for.  It has been fun to discuss these gratitude ideas during dinner.  I am also glad that they didn't punch them all in one day!



For Mommy school I wanted to pump up the girls with excitement for Thanksgiving and so we did some Thanksgiving crafts. 





Turkey Magnets




Ashlyn had her friend Lucy for a playdate at our house. 
My girls don't have a lot of girlfriends because mostly in our ward are little boys.  So I am trying to arrange playdates with other little girls.  It is hard to arrange with people because you don't see people at church on Sunday like you would in Utah and I don't know parents in Ashlyn's class to get in contact with them.  I am grateful that my girls have each other to play with and make (hopefully) great/positive memories with each other!


I enjoy our random trips to the zoo.  The kids love it and so do I.  This trip was a bit different where I almost had a heartache because I lost one of them.  It was a terrifying experience, but I am glad that we are all together again!


No comments:

Post a Comment