Thursday, June 15, 2017

Kinder Grad!

 Here is our adorable Kindergarten Graduate!  It has been a fun year for this girl.  She has learned so much and has matured a lot.  I reflected on the first day of school how I lingered in the hallway as long as I could with tears welling up in my eyes.  This year has gone by so fast!  We are absolutely proud of Ashlyn!


Her teacher Ms. Estella



Principle giving Ash her kinder diaploma.


Here is a few videos and songs that Ashlyn performed at her graduation.  We wish our family could be here to capture these moments, but we are grateful for technology so you could feel a part of it.











So I was trying to think of ways that will make the start of summer special for Ashlyn.  With her personality, she absolutley loves surprises.  So I bought these window markers and decorated the car, we got her balloons, make cookies, and got slurpees to kick off this special day and went to the park to play on the playground.  It was so much fun to see her surprised reaction!  It is amazing how if I go the extra mile in a simple way, it means the world to my kids. Ashlyn was so excited! 










These days there are a lot of last days.... this is her last day of dance class.  She has enjoyed this year, but she decided that she wants to get involved with other activities like gymnastics and art class.  I was sad that she didn't want to do dance anymore until I realized that this is a time to discover Ashlyn's passions and talents.  She worked hard and learned a lot this year.  What a beautiful dancer!

She wanted to take a picture in all of her dance shoes. 










 Now these three rascals gave me a workout everytime trying to keep them settled, entertained, and continual potty breaks (I am talking 6 times within the hour).  I was always exhausted after Ashlyn's class so I won't miss it too much. ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment