Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Happy 8th Anniversary to US!!!
I am so blessed to have this amazing, wonderful, kind, best friend to enjoy the ride of life with!
I feel like I am one lucky gal!  


We tried a new restaurant called Hole in One.  They had delicious food!  The whipped potatoes were  amazing!


So we wanted to get dessert somewhere else and we ended up going to Olive Garden to get their yummy Chocolate Mousse Pie and when we walked in it smelled so good we had to get an appetizer and free breadsticks.  We were definitely satisfied after our FULL course meals!


Derek got me these beautiful flowers!  My fav Stargazing lily.


We went to pick up Brinley and a neighbor boy Logan from preschool and I got caught up chatting away with another mama.  Then I find the kids down the hall waiting for me in this cart!  So cute!
I may have to invest in one of these the next time our family goes to Disney World! ha ha


We are so blessed to have a great babysitter!  Sable is like a celebrity at our house!  She is on the tennis team and so we went to her game to cheer her on!  
Go Sable!
Claire kept running up to the fence watching her play and running to me yelling, " Wow!  Sable is so good!"



So Sable texted me when I was picking up Ashlyn reminding me about her game.  I totally spaced it.  I didn't have snacks or water...and around that time snack is a must or I pay for it.  So we went through the drive thru and got ice cream cones and water!  What a treat for a hot 95 degree weather day! I am happy to announce that we survived happily!



Claire absolutely loves Mommy School.  C is for caterpillar


We watched The Very Hungry Caterpillar and did a sequence game.



Sorting the colors


Sticker patterns



Making a train out of coins


The weridest thing happened to me.  The night before I lost my contact while putting the girls to bed and I had Derek check my eye to see if he could find it.  Well he couldn't.  So I get up the next morning and put my contacts in and go throughout the day.  In the late afternoon I suddenly couldn't see (eyesight blurry).  I went to the bathroom to take out my contact and then I could see.  My contact was hiding all day behind my eye and then slide on top of my other contact, causing me to not see.  One day I will get Lasik and not have to wear contacts!




One of our new favorite places to go, the indoor mall playplace.
It is a popular place.







Toy cars at the mall!


Derek has been working hard all weekend!  I have been sick in bed with a head cold and he has been superman taking care of the girls and finishing my projects. 


Derek has worked so hard on our table.  He volunteered himself to do this project and he did an amazing job. 


Finished project!

Master bathroom vanities
before

after

Derek loves to watch movies at the theater and spoiled these girls to watch the movie Leap.
After the movie the girls wanted to be ballerinas.
Best picture we got out of quite a few.


Brinley enjoys coloring!


Cute sisters!


This little girl got to go on a special date with Daddy grocery shopping.  Derek and Des had a blast.
Derek has been talking about how much fun he had with Des for a couple of days now.  So cute.
My girls really have the best dad who loves to spend time with them. 

This month Ashlyn started her art class.  It is a teacher that is from Houston and has been teaching art to young kids for 11 years at a private school.  This was Ashlyn's first art project which is a self portrait with symbols about her on the sides.  She is having a blast in her class!
She did an awesome job!


Starting the Halloween projects!




A few years back, for FHE we did a rootbeer tasting contest.  We tried all diferent brands of rootbeer and shared what brand we like the best.  Well Ashlyn loved that and wanted to do it again, but this time it is rootbeer, milk, and water.  We had to guess which is which.  















No comments:

Post a Comment