Sunday, March 30, 2014

Favorite Things!

My buddy Ahmad packing cord around my tooth. (I'm just glad I had recently trimmed my nose hairs.) We have done plenty on each other as students the last few months: rubber dam, 10 different injections, Nitrous (laughing gas), cleanings, and more. I posted this picture because this week was actually my first full blown patient that I had. They had a cavity and I did everything to restore the tooth. One more month and I'll be in the clinic everyday doing stuff! I'm nervous but excited. I also scheduled to take Part I Boards on July 9 just a couple days before heading to the Dominican Republic. I will take boards on Wednesday, drive to Utah with Jenny on Friday, and then fly out to the DR on Saturday. 


Ashlyn enjoys doing things that Brinley comes up with as seen here.



A Williams family tradition for generations now has been "The Animal Game" where we act like an animal and the rest have to guess. Try and guess the animal played out here. 



Making Brinley earn her food during Sunday School.



 It was finally nice enough this weekend to be outside! YAY! We went to Fontanelle Forest with some friends from my class and their kids.


Today was a fifth Sunday at Church so I was with the Young Men in nursery with Ashlyn. I took Brinley with me and set her in the corner. Within seconds, she had plenty of attention. It was quite eventful. We had kids throwing toys out the window, trying to climb out the window, a boy threw up so we transferred to another room. My hat goes off to the Nursery Leaders! 


 Ashlyn had so much fun running and pulling the kite behind her.


 Brinley, like any other baby primate, puts anything she can find in her mouth. She especially loves anything made primarily of cellulose (paper, plants).


 Mom putting her kite-flying skills on the grid. Brinley was following her and the kite around wherever they went.


This lovely lady was called into the Primary Presidency today! She will do a great job and we are excited for her. She definitely gets plenty of experience with children!

 Ashlyn had fun playing under a tree fort!


 What a cutie!



But such a scary monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment