Sunday, March 23, 2014

Moving!

This girl is MOVING! She is really enjoying being able to get herself from one side of the room to the other. We have to be more cognizant of the stairs now though. I went downstairs to help Ashlyn find some markers. I knew that Brinley was in the kitchen but didn't think she would find her way to the stairs and if she did she definitely wouldn't try and go down them! Well I was wrong. Luckily I was at the bottom of the stairs when she started so I caught her by the time she rolled down the third stair. Sometimes she gets up on all fours and walks like Mowgli!

Check out those BLUE eyes! We sure love our Brin-brin!


Jenny is always doing fun things with these girls. They decorated in February for Valentines and decorated this month for St. Patricks Day. The girls were so proud of their work. Ashlyn couldn't stop asking me if I saw it through the window when I was outside.

This is old news but I liked the picture and wanted to put it up. Jenny made the most amazing cake for my birthday. It was chocolate and very moist! (Jenny's birthday is on Tuesday Mar. 25 so everyone give her a shout out!)



No comments:

Post a Comment