Thursday, March 13, 2014

I just wanted to write a little about how I have been feeling since Spring Break. I learned first hand how hard Jenny really works. She had five kids in our home (tending the 3 girls) and still managed to get so many things done (preschool projects, cleaning the house, making food, etc.). She is always looking for ways that she can improve as a mother. She often commends me for being patient with Ashlyn. I think that she is the more patient one though because I only have to be patient for an hour or two a day; she has to be patient all day long. I am fairly certain that if I were the stay-at-home mom I would be nowhere even close as productive and loving as she is. I am thankful for her and the great support she shows to me in times of need.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny is definitely one of the most Christ like and caring person I know!! You guys are so lucky to have her!! :)

    ReplyDelete