Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I can't believe how fast my little "chunkmin" is growing!  She is just so sweet.  I wish you all could see her and her personality bloom.  She has been such a good baby.  To share a bit about her:
-very patient for having to put up with her sisters who like to kiss, hug, and tickle her
-she loves one on one time with mom and dad after the girls are down for the night
- she loves to giggle
-when she giggles or smiles, she pulls up her arms to her chest
-she is a beautiful baby with the prettiest blue eyes
- she enjoys playing (grabbing/pulling) Grandma Martinson's sesame street swing gym (I don't know what to call it). 



While Ashlyn was at gymnastics, Brinley and I spent a little one on one time and I discovered how much she enjoys puzzles (Thanks Grandma Martinson).  Every time she would finish she would say with pride "I did it!"



I absolutely love Ashlyn's imagination!  After we got back from the Children's museum (that is where she painted her face), she found this jolly rancher cap and said that she was a pirate fairy.  


Please read when you are not eating...
Brinley loves to sit on the toilet!  Every time I change her diaper, she asks if she can sit on the potty.  I decided I should bring out the Minnie Potty for her to sit on for fun.  She was so excited and actually went #2.  (which isn't the first time she went potty in the toilet).  She is probably ready, but her mama isn't. haha.



I needed to clean the shower and I wanted these two to be my helpers.  They were so excited, but wore off after 5 minutes.  When we were done I told them that we could go swimming.  This is our concept of swimming in the winter.




Some of you may know that we have been doing a weight loss program with my family. Derek and I have been very motivated, changed our eating habits, and exercised daily.  It has been fun to do it as a couple and together we have lost 62 lbs. 

It has been so great for me!  I have been want to get healthier for awhile now.  I am currently taking healthy eating classes online and  enjoying what I am learning.  Derek and I plan to continue to eat well and exercise regularly

Sadly Derek and I didn't take before pictures because we weren't expecting to do as well as we did, but here are some after pictures.
I hate posting my picture




No comments:

Post a Comment