Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Fun

Children's Museum! Ashlyn used to always want a picture on this wave at the beginning of the museum. 



Grandpa and Nana Williams came to visit us! We had so much fun with them and are so glad they came! Here we are at Mudpies at the Fontanelle Forest.




And at our favorite zoo!









Ashlyn singing in the bathroom at Church. I was just praying that no women walked by and saw me recording with my phone in the women's bathroom. Ashlyn goes to the bathroom by herself and sometimes I go check on her.

"Larry the Leprechaun" came and visited our house on St. Patrick's day. He left some surprises for the girls.



I took the girls to the Gardens so Mom could take a nap. I always cherish those experiences.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!




Grandma Martinson is HERE! Ashlyn, Brinley and Claire are so spoiled with grandparents! Grandma requested we go to "California Taco's". We took Steve there when he came and Grandma was jealous she didn't get to experience it.


No comments:

Post a Comment