Thursday, March 3, 2016

Desiree

When the doctor saw Desiree during the c-section, he said that she has a lot of dark hair.  I didn't believe him because none of the other girls had dark hair and very little of it.  Well I was shocked!  Oh but I sure love her hair!



I enjoyed these cute kiddos when they would visit Desiree, Daddy, and I at the hospital.  I am so grateful that Grandma Martinson could babysit our kids while Derek and I were able to bond with baby #4.  It really is a special time for Derek and I.  

After Claire was born, Derek was talking to a patient and saying that the hospital stay is like a vacation for us.  The patient's reply was hilarious, "well you guys need to go on more vacations then." Ha ha!


Brinley loves Desiree.  She is always asking to hold her, feed her, and whenever she passes her at home, she has to give her a kiss.  It just melts my heart!


Ashlyn also loves her sister.  She is also always wanting to hold her.  My favorite is when Desiree holds Ashlyn's finger and Ashlyn says that is how they hug.


Claire didn't really want anything to do with her in the hospital, but since we have been home, she is one special helper.  She loves to get the wipes, diapers, blankets, and especially the binkie (which sadly Claire doesn't understand she doesn't really enjoy the binkie anymore, but Claire doesn't mind testing it out to figure out why.)
 

I feel so blessed to have this bundle of joy in our family.  I want to enjoy every second with her to soak up this little spirit fresh from heaven. 



Derek's 5 cute girls!


Pictures that Derek took.  He really does a great job!



Check out these rolls.

Derek used his dental camera to take these little features.


First smile

Family of 6


Thank you so much Mom!  You have done so much to make it special for our family!  We love spending time with you and are sad whenever you leave.  
My daughters are so blessed to have two great grandmas that loves and spoils them so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment