Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

The girls bought me this book for Christmas 2014. It is the cutest thing and the book is great but I have still never read the book all the way through without crying. This week when I read, I just let it all out. Brinley thought I was joking because it sounded so dramatic. Ashlyn said, "Dad are you crying? For real?" If you look close you can see the line going down my cheek. I LOVE MY GIRLS!



HOLY WEEK CONTINUES! We did little activities each day through out the week to remember Jesus' last week of his life. Friday was Jenny's birthday. We got donuts and went to the temple to remember Jesus going to the spirit world after death.





I ordered flowers for Jenny's birthday. A box will never go unused in our house as long as Ashlyn is around. I just love how creative she is.


We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner for Jenny's birthday. We had a great time. The Van De Graaff's joined us. Ashlyn is so brave and willing to go up to order things on her own. I really am so impressed with this girl. She is shy at times but is brave to break out of her comfort zone often.



A neighbor brought us chocolate covered strawberries today! Brinley did a great job at getting the chocolate everywhere! This pic was before it got bad...



Kisses for Desiree. This girl initially was not very happy to see a younger sister join the family. But she has warmed up and is so sweet. She is always trying to help her out.



I was using my camera to find chocolate that Jenny informed me was "all over" my face. Ashlyn was quick and snapped a pic.


I looked at the blog post of Easter from last year and thought I would post some pictures from one year ago.


Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment