Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LIfe with 4

Future Dentist and she is learning from the best!


We took our first adventure as a family in public! And where did we go?  The furniture store... ha ha.  I heard that there was bunk beds for a great deal, so we made it into a big family trip. 
At the store the girls found a mushroom table and chairs.


The girls played "neighbors" on the porch. 
Claire is just loving life with the new discoveries she can make because of walking around on her own.  She loves to play with her sisters too.


Derek and I just love our girls!  Even though we are on a roller coaster with all the emotions in our house (wish us luck in about 10-15 years), we enjoy this crazy ride!



I love how much my girls love books!


Nana was so kind and on her last night here she treated us with a meal from our favorite place Chick-fil-a.  Thank you Nana!


Brinley loved seeing the cow!



It is fun to see Desiree smile and laugh out loud while she is sleeping.  I just wonder what she is remembering from the pre-existence to cause these couple noises and smiles.  Derek was quick enough to capture this picture.


During Aubrey and Nana's stay we took a visit to the Trail Center.  
Look at this crazy pioneer bunch!


We are so glad that Aunt Aubrey to stay with us for a couple of days.  It was so fun to have her here and listen to all of her puns.  Thanks Aubrey for being a great Auntie to these little ones.  We all love you!


We went on a fun outing to the pedestrian bridge.  





Have to love every time I take a picture, she always makes a silly face.  One day I will get a regular smile out of this girl.


Grandma Martinson was so nice to get these cool curlers for the girls.  Derek tested them out on the girls and it was a lot of fun!  Thanks Grandma!


I have great helpers when it comes to bathtime for Desiree


Oh how much we love this sweet angel!





Childhood is so much fun!  These girls can be out for hours at a time playing together using their imagination.  This is a train and they are going to Utah!


Well I was on my own for the first time since Grandma left a couple of days ago and I was feeling so cooped up.  A friend of mine in Village Green asked me if I wanted to go to the zoo with her and her kids in a 20 minutes notice.  It was lunchtime and then naps, but I was so desperate to get out I packed everyone up and we went to the zoo!  Crazy, I know!  But it turned out to be so much fun!  They girls had a great time.  Brinley has been begging to go to the zoo for a couple of months now and it was great weather so why not?!  


Claire had a ball!  She loved to walk around EVERYWHERE explore everything and anything!



Our little Valentine



Grandma Martinson got the girls these cute matching skirts for Valentine's day!  When she left she gave each girl a Valentine surprise!



Stealing Grandma's curlers.



These two can be the best of friends or the worst...but I will soak up the moments that sister love is shown!

Life with having four kids has bit of an adjustment.  There are moments that I think I have it all together and then the next moment I feel like I am drowning with overwhelming emotions.  Through it all I truly feel so blessed to have this little girls in our family.  Derek and I are so blessed to have this crazy adventure together!








No comments:

Post a Comment