Friday, November 10, 2017

Wonderful News!

We are having another baby!!
Baby is Due in May


Derek and I have been talking about having another one for awhile now.  Derek was good with 4 kids and I always wanted 6, so we may compromised at 5.  This pregnancy has been completely different than all the other ones.  I have been so sick and constantly nauseous and I still am pretty sick.  Because of the difference we are crossing our fingers that it is a boy, even though we would love a girl. 

I am so grateful to Derek.  He has been Mr. Mom for many weeks as I was sick in bed most of the time.  He never complained and has been so understanding.  I believe it was because of the experience with Ruth Ann being so sick when she was pregnant with her kids and Derek knew how difficult that was for her.  I feel so blessed to have him.  He really is the best hubby and daddy!  Our girls are so blessed!

If you know me, I am very proactive and have a difficult time chilling doing nothing.  This experience has taught me a lot.  I have learned to enjoy the moment more with my family, especially the kids, realizing that I need to take care of myself and not push it because when I do, the next day is so much worse for me. 

I went to the Dr. at 7 weeks because I couldn't do anything, but lay in bed all day.  I able to get medicine and it has been a lot of help, but still nauseous throughout the day.  
I ran into one of Derek's patients while at the Dr. and she has become a sweet friend.  I was complaining and whining about being sick and not being able to do anything.  She completely changed my prespective on being sick.  She told me about her experience of having multiple miscarriages and what a blessing it is to be sick because I know that I have a little baby growing inside of me.  She reminded me to turn to the Lord and be thankful.  It truly was something that I really needed to hear at that moment. It has stuck with me ever since that morning.

I truly have been blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment