Sunday, April 26, 2015

Brinley's NEW face

I came home from school and found a note on the door. I was being invited to begin a scavenger hunt. I was led around the yard and house to different fun places I enjoy doing things with the girls. I was following a clue to my bedroom where I found all of my cute girls hiding under the blankets ready to surprise me with a fun note! They are so sweet! THANK YOU! It's things like these that make me realize nothing else in the world matters as much as my FOUR CUTE GIRLS!


Ashlyn has done this before but has become even better at it. She really enjoys gymnastics class.


Another video of our cute Mommy playing with Claire!


I was upstairs putting the girls down and I heard Claire just laughing! I called down to Jenny, "Sounds like she sure is having fun with you!" but there was no answer. I walked down and Claire was just by herself having a good time with this little mobile action Grandma Martinson has saved in her storage shed for 20+ years. Thanks!



Jenny and I aren't sure where Brinley discovered this face but she has been using it for pictures lately. Don't you just love it!



Here's a cute one! Brinley, Claire, and I went to watch Ashlyn perform with her children's symphony. Ashlyn was having a moment (an hour long one) and we ended up leaving early.


Ashlyn had this idea last night that we could have a party the following day (today). She described having it be a pajama party and tea party with cake. So this morning she woke up and came running into our bedroom screaming about how excited she was now that it was the day of the party. Mom was nice enough to get up with the girls and let me sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment