Sunday, April 23, 2017

Grandma Martinson Visits

We are so lucky to have Grandma Martinson come out to visit us!  It was so fun to have her around.  I feel so blessed to have this amazing women in my life.  She has been an amazing role model, she is a wonderful mom, and an excellent grandma who spoils my kids with love and attention.  We miss you Grandma, but we are so grateful for the memories we make when you visit. 

We took Grandma to an adorable little restuarant called The Tea Room.  It was like having our own little tea party.
This is them sitting on a bench outside.





Grandma spoiled the girls and got them a special tea pot and Grandma threw another tea party because one special girl couldn't make it because she is in school. 


The girls get so excited about dates and they got to each have a special date with Grandma.  Of course Grandma bought them a special gift.

Grandma took Claire to the store and bought her princess panties and a sweet treat.


Special date with Grandma was getting an ice cream and getting a toy.

I don't have a picture with Grandma and Ashlyn's date.  Grandma went to Ashlyn's school and had a date with her during lunch.  Then she got another date to get ice cream and got a watch. My girls are so spoiled to have a thoughtful Grandma.

We went to a park to play outside before we went to Ashlyn's school for Family Movie Night where they played Trolls.  We had a lot of fun! 








Love when Daddy comes home for lunch!  Des is just turning into a little girl.  It is so adorable.



We took a day trip to Waco to see the Magnolia Market at the Silos.  It was so fun! I love the family oriented environment.  It had music, food trucks, the decor store, bakery, and the outside had games to play.  It was fun to be with my mom and share our love for decor! 



They had a huge section that is turf and these bean bags where around the perimeters.  It looks so uncomfortable and I saw all these adults lounging in them---then I tried it and they are pretty comfortable.  



We ate lunch on the turf and they had stuff to play with all around in the field like kickballs, swings, bean bag toss, footballs...



I had so much fun playing with my kids.  It was such a fun environment to just be together as a family and play around. 



I didn't want to brave it out and go inside the store with my double storller and 4 kiddos so my mom and I took turns to go inside.  We were playing on the swing set, but there were only so many so we lucked out finding this swing.  We could have sat on it forever.  Our family loves porch swings!




The kids loved to explore and this tent with mushrooms was one of their favorite spots. It is fun to see their imaginations play.


We have been inspired to make our own fairy house.  Aren't they so cute?




We went to their Bakery and they have to most delicious cupcakes!  


I am thankful for my mom!  She is always fun visit.  It is fun to catch up with one of my best friends, help me with the kids (taking them on dates, doing their hair, putting them to bed, and she never stopped to rest.  She is very thoughtful, kind, and I just love her so much!  Thank you for coming to visit MOM!  I love you! 






Love watching my kids in nature.





This was my favorite part... playing on the turf with my kiddos!



Videos are in the other post.... I will post them agian here





 Grandma gave Brinley an early birthday present!  She was so so excited and is always on it!!!!


Grandma was so sweet and did an Easter Egg Hunt with the girls.  They were so excited!  Grandma is an expert egg hider. 



Thank you Grandma for the Easter present of getting us all new swimming suits!  
They will definitely be used all the time....especially with summer coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment