Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mr. Mom

We had lunch at Ashlyn's school!


Curls!


Mom has been out of town a couple weekends over the last month. We've had fun at home while she's been out:
Claire is focused...


Finished product



Got a sitter for Desi and took the others to the rodeo! Another local dentist gave me his families' tickets when they couldn't go. It was hard leaving Desi behind but I don't think she would have enjoyed it. We had a blast together though.



Neighborhood walk


 This young mom is already learning to multitask.


Changes at the office:
We decided to rip out these old bushes in front of the building and go for a more modern look.


I'm thrilled with the result.



My personal office was an absolute wreck for a while during our "going digital" process. We now have TV's, computers, and digital x-rays. Fun stuff (not a fun process though).


The view from the dental chair (looking up at the ceiling). I've had so many patients ask if I came up with this idea.


Saying goodbye to Mommy, another trip to hang out with Nicholette in Houson. Nicholette flew in from Arizona. They had a blast together.




Breakfast for lunch!


Swimming!


Movie time! We watched Moana! I cried again. The ending gets me every time. I've decided its my new favorite Disney movie.



We set up the tent and let the girls sleep in it. Claire couldn't quite get settled down and had to go sleep in her room.


Gymnastics stretches the following morning



There is no greater sound than a baby's laugh. Sure love this girl. She is always the first one to get excited when I walk in the door from work.

I caught her reading on her own. The love of books has worn off from her sisters.

This girl is getting slowly but surely, more mobile. Still not walking, but improving daily.


Another walk



Claire likes bubblegum. However, Dad has outlawed it in our home for an unknown period of time.


I got all the girls ready for Mother's day so mommy could sleep in and get a break.



Even did their hair.


One of Jenny's roommates visited with her family. It's fun to see our kids play with others.


We've had a couple hail storms recently. The most recent one was last night. The larger size ones are about golf ball size, most were quarter sized. It was pretty loud on our windows and roof. I ran up to check on the girls but they were all sound asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment