Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Last week of summer fun

These girls have been into the magnetic geoshapes.  They have been so creative in making pictures and pretending they are cookies. 




I enjoy the mornings that I can delay the day from starting by playing the bed with these cuties!


Ashlyn and I were playing pictionary.  She is an artist at heart!


Sweet Claire started her own gymnastics class.  It is fun to see how excited she get to have her turn to do something fun.  She has gone to many lessons for her older sisters and it is finally her turn,  I can write in words how excited this little girl was the 1st day of gymnastics!!!


We enjoy our weekends when we get to watch a movie as a family!  They all love to cuddle (sit on) their daddy!  He is the best dad!


 Daddy is a movie lover and we went to the movie Cars 3 in the theater and then for our date night we went again to watch Wonder Woman.  


 Alphabet train
  

The youth where doing a carwash fundraiser and I was helping shake signs at cars.  I had these adorable people come to donate.






Ashlyn is so creative...



We got a new roof and so I took the girls to the Tyler Children's museum which is 2 hours away.  It was fun to get out of lufkin for the day and enjoy a place that we use to go to on a weekly occasion when we lived in Omaha.  It made me miss Omaha and the Van de Graaffs, but I am so glad we have so many wonderful memories.






















This was their favorite activity!!!





These girls love babies!





I was trying to teach the girls to do the floating man with the mirror.







No comments:

Post a Comment