Sunday, December 18, 2016

Big Girl Princess bed

We finally got Claire's princess bed all together!  She loves it!  
Thanks mom and dad for getting this bed for Ashlyn so long ago!


FHE: Making Holiday Wreaths


I had a toothache and Derek was about to redo a filling during his lunch hour.  I tried the gas for the first time and I felt like I was laughing so much!  During the procedure I touched Derek's leg and told him that the gas is so great for our relationship!  I was so relaxed and carefree, which is usually the opposite of what type of a patient I am. 






Derek bought a snowman blow-up for his office and a nativity for our house.  The girls were his great helpers!  Derek was thinking about buying a Santa blow-up for our house, but we wanted to let our neighbors know that Mormons believe in Jesus! ha ha.


During lunch Derek will come home and he has an odd way to relax... he will clean the swimming pool and of course he has so cute helpers!


These roses are in full bloom by our swimming pool.

This little girl finally got into a crib.  She has enjoyed her bassinet and had a hard transitioning to a crib.  She loves to poke her little feet out.  It is too adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment