Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas

Christmas has been so fun and enjoyable!  Santa came early because we will be in Utah!  We are so glad that he found us!  These girls got up at 5:45 and played with their stuff throughout the day!  It was so much fun to see them open a gift and take the time to play with it before they would open the next gift. 


Ashlyn got a karaoke machine. 
It was inspired with me having a girls' night out with my friends here in Lufkin. We went to dinner and then to someone's house to have a karaoke night.  I will tell you that karaoke is so out of my comfort zone because I can't sing at all, but the end of the night I was crowned queen of karaoke.  I was so hyper and I felt like I was back in my college days of goofing around.  I had a blast and thought the girls would absolutely love it!  


Thank you Nana and Grandpa for the fun dollhouse.  This will be used for many hours. 


Ashlyn got an art activity kit that she has already spent many hours on. 


Pillow cases from Gramps and Granny!


Blowing up rocket balloons!

Claire got a bike! The girls made masks.




It was 73 degrees outside on our "Christmas Day". Oh what fun!


Strongest dad in Texas!


This little one was content just watching.


These girls love their Mama!

Cheese!


Working on all the coloring books! Mom got just as excited as Ashlyn working on hers.

Brinley loves her baby sister! Sometimes she has a hard time letting her sleep because she wants to play with her. 

This momma loves making her babies laugh!

The girls took turns singing songs



We got some fun games from Nana and Grandpa Williams. We definitely got some good exercise.


Go BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment