Monday, December 5, 2016

Rudolph and Thanksgiving Part 2

These are more photos from the Lighting of Rudolph.
It was the first old day of the year...the first time we pulled out the jackets.



They had a special vistor!


Of course we had to go see him and give hugs!



I love these two! Look at those cheeks!  Not Derek's, the baby's! ha ha jk


I know this is blurry, but I do like family photos to remember.... look how many people there are.

  
Also blurry... the people that would take our family pictures I guess couldn't tell it was blurry...

These are pictures of the girls gathering leaves for our thanksgiving placemats.





Thanksgving placemats we made for everyone in the family and Sky and Katie.


This girl is too cute!!!


I had to take a picture of this because it made me laugh...I love how my kids are helpers, even if the silverware isn't the right way! ha


No comments:

Post a Comment